JIO Tv for PC is a great app if you are a Netflix lover. This app is the free replica of much popular Netflix. What it does is that it offers all of the Tv shows and Movies Netflix has for free to you. Imagine never having to worry about monthly subscription fees to be deducted from your account, and getting all of that stuff for free. Sounds great, isn’t it? Well, Jio TV is all you need to kill your free time from now on. In this article, we will guide you on how to install Jio Tv on your PC(Windows/Mac/Linux) so that you can enjoy even more on that big awesome screen of your PC.
Download Jio TV on Pc
To use Jio Tv on PC we will use a software called “Android Emulator”. This is popularly used among gamers to play android games on PC. For our case, we will use Bluestacks for systems running Windows and Mac OS. Linux users can get Gennymotion. Download links for both are given below.
Steps to install Jio Tv on your PC
- Download and install android emulator from above links depending on your OS.
- When the installation is complete. Download Jio Tv APK from the link.
[Download Jio Tv]
- Go to the location where apk is downloaded.
- Right click on the apk file and click “Open with Bluestacks apk installer“.
- After a few moments, you will installation success notification.
- Then Go to Bluestacks home screen and you will find Jio Tv there.
- Tap on it and launch the app.
- Select the Movies or Tv show that you want to watch and enjoy.
I hope you have figured it all out and have successfully installed the Jio Tv apk on your PC. Still, if you can’t install it or having trouble at any step you can comment below, we will get to you as soon as possible. If you loved the app don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thanks a lot for coming.